Re: Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Wang, Mary Y <mary.y.wang@boeing.com> wrote:
> Hi PostgreSQL Community,
>
> Are there any good PostgreSQL courses offered in the US Westcoast area?   Would be great if there is one in
California.
> Company's budget is tight.  However, if the course is really great (need recommendations from the community), travel
anywhere in the US is OK too.  I need to submit the request to my management ASAP.

Take a look at the articles on Greg Smith's site. There are soem gems there.

http://www.westnet.com/~gsmith/content/postgresql/

От: "Gauthier, Dave"
Сообщение: Re: Performance Tuning - Any easy things that I can do ?
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Performance Tuning - Any easy things that I can do ?