Re: Justifying a PG over MySQL approach to a project

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Justifying a PG over MySQL approach to a project
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Gauthier, Dave
<dave.gauthier@intel.com> wrote:
> They have ways to cope with this.  Since they all code in perl/DBI, they could simpy open handles to the 2 DBs.  Or
there'san op sys level app out there that they could use to get the same data.  But I was thinking of something that
wouldretain their ability to "join" into that data.

You can accomplish some stuff like that with dbilink.  Not sure if
it's what you want or not.

От: "Gauthier, Dave"
Сообщение: Re: Justifying a PG over MySQL approach to a project
От: Filip Rembiałkowski
Сообщение: Re: \dt doesn't show all relations in user's schemas (8.4.2)