Re: How to get variable out to shell script

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: How to get variable out to shell script
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Alex Gadea <alex.gadea@apptik.com> wrote:
> Yes, I'd like to do it via Perl, but I don't have control over the server and the admins who do may balk at the idea
ofloading the necessary db modules.

Was in the same position as you.  Only language allowed on our
production dbs was bash.  So...  I learned a lot of bash.  Now all I
have to do is pay down those psychiatric bills.  Or become a network
engineer I guess.

Сообщение: Re: How to get variable out to shell script
Сообщение: Re: How to get variable out to shell script