Re: "Could not open relation XXX: No such file or directory"

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: "Could not open relation XXX: No such file or directory"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 4:26 AM, Alan
Millington<admillington@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I am running Postgres 8.1.4 on Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3.

In addition to the very helpful advice Craig provided, you also need
to look at upgrading your pgsql install.  8.1 is no longer supported
on windows due to issues in it which were deemed unfixable without
major changes.  8.2 and above are supported on windows.  I'd suggest
migrating off of 8.1 and onto at least 8.3, if not 8.4.