Re: Full text search with ORDER BY performance issue

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Full text search with ORDER BY performance issue
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Krade<krade@krade.com> wrote:

> But I think I might just do:
> select * from a where comment_tsv @@ plainto_tsquery('query') and timestamp
>> cast(floor(extract(epoch from CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) - 864000) as integer)
> order by timestamp desc limit 24 offset 0;
>
> And if I get less than 24 rows, issue the regular query:
>
> select * from a where comment_tsv @@ plainto_tsquery('query') order by
> timestamp desc limit 24 offset 0;

Couldn't you do tge second query as a with query then run another
query to limit that result to everything greater than now()-xdays ?

Сообщение: Re: Full text search with ORDER BY performance issue
Сообщение: Re: Full text search with ORDER BY performance issue