Re: Request new version to support "on commit drop" for create temp table ... as select ?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Request new version to support "on commit drop" for create temp table ... as select ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Tom Lane<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Emi Lu <emilu@encs.concordia.ca> writes:
>> I googled to find that "on commit drop" does not support:
>
>> (a) create temp table as select * from table1 where 1<>2;
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-09/msg00153.php
>
> Ah, the pitfalls of believing that the first google hit you get
> is authoritative.  Didn't you notice that message was from 2005?

That's what I thought, but

create temp table xyz as select * from abc on commit drop;

still fails on 8.3.  Was this fixed in 8.4 or is my syntax wonky?

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Request new version to support "on commit drop" for create temp table ... as select ?
Сообщение: Re: Request new version to support "on commit drop" for create temp table ... as select ?