Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Patrick Desjardins
<mrdesjardins@gmail.com> wrote:
> Humm, they want to close the AntiVirus for 1 night not anymore. Do you think
> that if we take out the database directory of the scan that it will solve
> the problem or it really need to have no antivirus on the server? They
> really want to keep it...

Yes, telling it to ignore SHOULD make everything ok.

As previously mentioned,
1: some anti-virus products do not behave properly when told to ignore things.
2: database servers should be isolated in such a way that active virus
scanning should be unnecessary.
3: your IT department needs to practice good change approval.  This
means they need to test this on a non-production server first to make
sure their idea is a good one.  Obviously this was not done before
applying anti-virus software so they have one strike against them
already.  If they won't turn it off and test it on a test server
first, you should ask your manager to hire a professional to replace
whoever didn't test this first.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] string_to_array with empty input
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] string_to_array with empty input