Re: High cpu usage after many inserts

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: High cpu usage after many inserts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:42 AM, Jordan Tomkinson <jordan@moodle.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Oh yeah, what OS is this?  Version and all that.
>
> I should probably clarify that the high cpu only exists while the jmeter
> tests are running, once the tests are finished the cpu returns to 0% (this
> isnt a production server yet, so no other queries other than my tests)
> I have not yet tried other SQL queries to see if they are affected, i
> suspect it may only be related to the two forum tables the test focuses on
> but I may be incorrect - the database is filling up with data again now so I
> can test this tomorrow.

Sorry, I had gotten the impression the CPU usage continued after the
test.  That it's 100% during the test is quite understandable.  So
does it start lower than 4x100% Then climb during the tests?  Is the
throughput dropping off over time?

Сообщение: Re: High cpu usage after many inserts
Сообщение: Re: High cpu usage after many inserts