Re: understanding postgres issues/bottlenecks

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: understanding postgres issues/bottlenecks
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com> wrote:

RE: Perc raid controllers
>  Unfortunately switching the disks to jbod and going software
> raid doesn't seem to help much.  The biggest problem with dell

Yeah, I noticed that too when I was trying to get a good config from
the perc 5e.  Also, running software RAID0 over hardware RAID1 sets
gave no appreciable speed boost.

Сообщение: Re: understanding postgres issues/bottlenecks
Сообщение: Re: understanding postgres issues/bottlenecks