Re: Database access over the Internet...

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Database access over the Internet...
Дата
Re: Database access over the Internet...  (Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net>)
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@killerbytes.com> wrote:
>> And what does this have to do with CC?  The CCs come in without
>> passing the listserver and I do not want this mail!
>
> And if someone makes a mistake and accidentally emails you directly, WHILE
> TRYING TO HELP YOU AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, perhaps you should react
> gracefully instead of being a whiny rude jackass.

What's mess up is that the solution given the user DOES work.  She
just refuses to try it, because she assumes that the mailing list
server doesn't see the exact same CC list as her email server.  Well,
it does, and it then drops the message outbound for her so she ONLY
gets it from the original sender.

Сообщение: Re: Database access over the Internet...
Сообщение: Re: Database access over the Internet...