Re: Database access over the Internet...

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Database access over the Internet...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> Am 2008-11-07 07:51:37, schrieb Scott Marlowe:
>> On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Michelle Konzack
>> <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
>> > ************************************************************************
>> > *       Do not Cc: me, because I READ THIS LIST, if I write here       *
>> > *    Keine Cc: am mich, ich LESE DIESE LISTE wenn ich hier schreibe    *
>> > ************************************************************************
>>
>> Again, you get to look up the options for major domo to alleviate the problem.
>
> What does this have to do, if peoples are  bombing  my  <linux4michelle>
> account? I have set my account to "nomail" or "delivery off" but peoples
> continuing to send me tonns of PM's as CC.
>
> If you look in the Header of my message you will  see,  that  my  access
> provider is the german GSM operator O2.
>
> Bombing my public account with useless messages is terroism...

No, your histrionics aside, it's the way this list works by default,
and for good reason.  If you need it to work differently, there's a
setting which has been pointed out to you at two times now.  Please
take responsibility for your own life and fix the configuration and
stop whinging.