Re: Large number of tables slow insert

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Large number of tables slow insert
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Loic Petit <tls.wydd@free.fr> wrote:
> One sensor (so one table) sends a packet each seconds (for 3000 sensors).
> => So we have : 1 insert per second for 3000 tables (and their indexes).
> Hopefully there is no update nor delete in it...

Wait, I'm confused, I thought you said earlier that for the big test
the tables only had a few rows.  I'd expect it to be quite a bit
bigger if you're inserting into a table once a second for any period.

Сообщение: Re: Large number of tables slow insert
Сообщение: Re: Large number of tables slow insert