Re: Connection to second database on server

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Connection to second database on server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 7:29 AM, Hermann Muster <Hermann.Muster@gmx.de> wrote:

> I just found the time to try that out and it worked! Thank you for your
> help. I actually had no idea about using schemas in PostgreSQL. It was easy
> to setup and db_link isn't needed anymore. I hope I won't run into anymore
> problems. :-)

Well, it's a short but sharp learning curve, so you'll run into more,
but that's why we, and the archives for the list are here...

Most of the problems people run into when converting from another
database have to do with unlearning different and / or bad habits they
learned there.