Re: Announcing PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Announcing PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 7, 2008 4:32 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 22:59 +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > > I want to announce PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm today.
> >
> > Where is it?
>
> You mean the server? Here it is:
>
> http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/rpmbuildfarm.php

Ha!  I thought I was the only person with a spare power supply hanging
outside an old server...   I've got an older box with like 6 300Gig
drives I use as a media server and it's rigged up pretty similarly.
I'm thinking of making some holes in the bottom and permanently
mounting the old power supply but I can never put the case on because
I have a 12" fan sitting outside the machine keeping all those drives
cool.

Note:  That's my home server, nothing like that at work. :)

Сообщение: Re: Announcing PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm
Сообщение: Re: Announcing PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm