Re: Argentinian timezone change at the last moment. How to change pgsql tz db?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Argentinian timezone change at the last moment. How to change pgsql tz db?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Jan 2, 2008 2:49 PM, Joe <dev@freedomcircle.net> wrote:
> Scott Marlowe wrote:
> > I've been reading up on zic and wondering if it's a reasonable thing
> > to try and update the pg tz db to include the new argentinian DST
> > change.  Where is the tz info stored in postgres?  In the catalog?
> >
> Typically in /usr/share/postgresql/timezone or maybe
> /usr/local/share/postgresql/timezone.

That doesn't get me what I need.  It lets me change the alias of
timezones, but not the start and stop of daylight savings time.  I
think for that I'd have to edit / replace the files in
postgresql-8.2.x/src/timezone/data/ and recompile to fix this.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Argentinian timezone change at the last moment. How to change pgsql tz db?
Сообщение: Re: Argentinian timezone change at the last moment. How to change pgsql tz db?