Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/9/07, Erik Jones <erik@myemma.com> wrote:

> On Aug 8, 2007, at 7:14 PM, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> >
> > But this is a thoroughly dead horse, lets not beat it up again.
>
> Hah!  Perhaps we could have a nice, friendly discussion on using
> surrogate primary keys v. string based keys?  Or, I think the body of
> the "nulls are bad" dead horse is collecting flies if anyone wants to
> take a swing at it...  I'll stop now.  :-)

Neighhhhhh!  I can't believe you're trying to stirrup trouble here.  I
don't want to seem like a nag, but we don't need to saddle the mailing
list with even more flame wars.  People reading the list might think
we've been sniffing glue to get our kicks!

OK, I'm gonna go before I make a horse's arse of myself anymare.