Re: Tablespace Default Behavior

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Tablespace Default Behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/30/2017 08:36 AM, harpagornis wrote:

> Postgres version is 9.4
>
> PgAdmin version is 1.0

Alright seems this is a known issue:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2069

You will need a Postgres coummunity account:

https://www.postgresql.org/account/signup/

to see the issue though.

Though, according to the issue it is fixed in pgAdmin4 1.2. Current
stable release is 1.3, so I would upgrade your pgAdmin.