Re: function import/export pgadmin4

От QUIDOZ Marie-Claude
Тема Re: function import/export pgadmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello

Thanks for you answer but the function ask that the csv file for exemple are on a server directory not on a local pc.

Thank you

MCQ

Envoyé depuis mon Sony Xperia SP d'Orange

---- Melvin Davidson a écrit ----

Marie,

I think the PgAdmin developers may have confused you.
The import/export function is for importing or exporting _data_
into a table.  To use it, expand a database, schema and tables and
click on a table object. You will then be able to specify export or
import to or from a local file.

If you are referring to importing an object/function, then just open
a SQL window. From there you can export sql queries or load a sql file.

Melvin Davidson ��
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com