Re: pg_get_serial_sequence and table inheritence

От Ezequiel Tolnay
Тема Re: pg_get_serial_sequence and table inheritence
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Timothy Perrigo wrote:

> Is there anything similar to pg_get_serial_sequence that will work  with
> tables that have an inherited serial column?  (...)

Sorry, I should have searched before posting, I started a new thread.
Please refer to my solution posted today as "pg_get_serial_sequence and
inheritence" (remarkably similar to yours! although mine was less
accurate ;-)

Cheers,

Ezequiel

Сообщение: Re: Backup and restore from 7.4.1 to latest, crossing platforms... issues?
Сообщение: Re: Backup and restore from 7.4.1 to latest, crossing