Re: Listen / Notify - what to do when the queue is full

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: Listen / Notify - what to do when the queue is full
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 6:21 PM, Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
>> I have been working on simplifying the patch yesterday, I still need
>> to adapt comments and review it again but I am planning to post the
>> new version tonight. Then we have a common base again to discuss
>> further :-)
>
> Sounds good.

Attached is a new version of the patch. I haven't changed it with
regards to 2PC or the ASCII / bytea issues but now the transactional
behavior is less strict which allows to remove the
AsyncCommitOrderLock.

I will leave the commitfest status on "Waiting on author" but I will
be travelling for the weekend and wanted to share my current version.

Joachim

Вложения