Re: Regd. the Query w.r.t Alternative functionalities from Oracle  PostgreSQL (Oracle to PostgreSQL database migration)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Regd. the Query w.r.t Alternative functionalities from Oracle  PostgreSQL (Oracle to PostgreSQL database migration)
Дата
Ответ на Regd. the Query w.r.t Alternative functionalities from Oracle  PostgreSQL (Oracle to PostgreSQL database migration)  (Chetan Kosanam <chetan.kosanam@tcs.com>)
Ответы Re: Regd. the Query w.r.t Alternative functionalities from Oracle  PostgreSQL (Oracle to PostgreSQL database migration)  (rob stone <floriparob@tpg.com.au>)
Список pgsql-general
On 12/23/22 01:37, Chetan Kosanam wrote:
> TCS Confidential
>

> Hi *Support*@ *PostgreSQL* Team,
>
> *Greetings* *!!*
>
> **
>
> **We are operating within one of the /AWS business/ units of *TCS*. Our
> team is working on the *Database migration from Oracle(on Amazon EC2) to
> PostgreSQL*. The reason for this e-mailer is to seek your earnest
> required support from you on the *Alternative functionalities from
> Oracle **à PostgreSQL* while migrating the Oracle database to PostgreSQL.

See here:

https://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: jian he
Сообщение: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git link one link cannot open, another link is unrelated.
От: Brad White
Сообщение: Updating column default values in code