Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Tatsuo,

On 10/19/18 9:07 PM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
>>> Given the nature of the content and that we may have a few more
>>> translations come in, we might want to set up a system to have someone
>>> independently review the translations as well and sign off on them.
>>>
>>> Thoughts on that?
>>
>> All sounds good to me.
>
> Attached is the Japanese translation of CoC. The translation was done
> by a professional translator and then reviewed by community relation
> team (I am one of the members) of PostgreSQL Enterprise Consortium
> (PGECons [1]). The cost of the translation was supported by PGECONS.

Thank you again for working on this and having the translation
independently reviewed. I have attached a patch I propose for the
website. Please let me know if there are any mistakes with how I
converted it into HTML.

This patch includes the "infrastructure" needed to add other
translations of the CoC, so hopefully others will also submit
translations that we can include :)

Once this is signed off on, I will commit to the website.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: