Re: Multilevel inserts issue with ODBC

От
Тема Re: Multilevel inserts issue with ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Adrian

Same thing I am trying in a Windows XP 64bit machine from VB application it fails with the error (3137Missing semicolon (;) at end of SQL statement.).

And if the same multi-level insert statement from code executed from psql/pgadmin it works.

Could you please check the below statement from Windows odbc?

Thanks

Krishnanand Pandey

cid:image001.png@01D05501.1577B7C0
Newcastle Delivery Centre

UK Delivery Centre (Newcastle)

15A | 1 Quick Silver Way | Cobalt Business Park |Tyne and Wear| NE27 0QQ

* krishnanand.pandey@accenture.com

Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this email by you is prohibited.

Communications with Accenture or any of its group companies (“Accenture Group”) including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by us for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with company policy. Accenture Group does not accept service by e-mail of court proceedings, other processes or formal notices of any kind.

Accenture means Accenture (UK) Limited (registered number 4757301), Accenture Services Limited (registered number 2633864), or Accenture HR Services Limited (registered number 3957974), all registered in England and Wales with registered addresses at 30 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BD, as the case may be.