Re: How to find the number of rows deleted

От Andrus
Тема Re: How to find the number of rows deleted
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> pgsql.odbc newsgroup has only 5 messages in the whole this year. None of
>> them has got any replies.

> I think you're making the classic mistake of equating the usenet news
> versions of a list with the actual mailing list.
>
> Take a look here:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-odbc/2005-07/threads.php
>
> That's the list for just July, and there's easily 40 or more messages
> there.

I'm using news.postgresql.org  news server
Those messages are totally different from pgsql.odbc newsgroup in
news.postgresql.org  !

Is it possible to use psql-odbc usenet news via news server  ?

Are there also messages missing from pgsql.general newsgroup from
news.postgresql.org  ?

How I can read and reply to all messages without receiving them all to my
e-mail mailbox ?

Andrus.