Re: How to find the number of rows deleted

От Andrus
Тема Re: How to find the number of rows deleted
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ropel, thank you.

I'm looking for a better solution because

1. Some deletes take big amount of time. This increases run time a LOT

2. This requires the use of transaction if somebody changes data between
SELECT COUNT(*) and DELETE commands.
When transaction isolation level I must set for this ? Can I use default
isolation level?

Andrus.