Re: c++ program to connect to postgre database

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: c++ program to connect to postgre database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm a big libpqxx user, and can confirm that it's a great wrapper, but
good luck getting it to build in Dev-c++, which hasn't had a new
release in 4 years and isn't supported by pqxx. I'm not sure of the
specifics, but Dev-c++ uses a MinGW port of GCC. libpqxx does support
MinGW, but probably not the Dev-C++ flavour.

I suggest you download visual studio 2008 express, and use that to
build libpqxx. No one uses Dev-C++ anymore anyway.

Regards,
Peter Geoghegan