Re: Re: Connecting to a postgreSQL database with windows CE over wi-fi; failing gracefully

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Re: Connecting to a postgreSQL database with windows CE over wi-fi; failing gracefully
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It now appears that I was presumptuous in blaming libpq for my
application's shutdown. It probably was down to a problem with the way
I was remote debugging the application - a fluke.

I can now get the message to appear, and then re-establish a
connection by either disconnecting and reconnecting the ethernet cable
that connects the postgreSQL server to its switch, or by walking out
of and into range of the wi-fi access point with the handheld. Both
work consistently. I was able to consistently lose and regain a
connection as desired.

I guess I'm happy so. Can my approach be improved upon?

Regards,
Peter Geoghegan