A Timeseries Case Study: InfluxDB VS PostgreSQL

От Fabio Pardi
Тема A Timeseries Case Study: InfluxDB VS PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: A Timeseries Case Study: InfluxDB VS PostgreSQL
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I recently published a blog article reporting a small research I made on
the usage of InfluxDB and PostgreSQL for time series, together with
Grafana on my specific use case.

I think that some of you might find it interesting, maybe inspiring or
perhaps it can trigger some interesting discussion, given the high level
of expertise of people in this mailing list.

I reached out to InfluxDB guys, but after an initial ack, I did not hear
from them any longer.

https://portavita.github.io/2018-07-31-blog_influxdb_vs_postgresql

All comments, critics, suggestions and corrections are very welcome

Regards,

fabio pardi