How to run the pgAdmin as NON Admin user in windows 7 withoutdisabling UAC

От Shah, Maulik Dipakkumar
Тема How to run the pgAdmin as NON Admin user in windows 7 withoutdisabling UAC
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Team

Please advise how to run the pgadmin version 4.10   as NON Admin user in Desktop mode.

I get following error when I run without Admin.

Unauthorized

The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Thanks,

Maulik Shah