Re: PostgreSQL and Delphi 6

От Mathew Winters
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and Delphi 6
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I am a bit late posting, I use Zeos DBO controls, they can be found on
sourceforge..

I actually use the V5 of the components with some bug fixes I done
myself, but my project is too far along to change to the newer components..

They are free and all source provided.. :)

Postgres Admin wrote:
> I have a client who wants to use Delphi as a front end to a Database, I
> would like to use PostgreSQL over MSSQL and have been looking at the
> psqlodbc project.  Will psqlodbc connect with Delphi 6? Basically, I'm
> wondering if anyone has experience with it?   Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: