Re: Stefan Simkovics' paper and pgsql version 8.1

От Shahbaz
Тема Re: Stefan Simkovics' paper and pgsql version 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
sql.sgml just seems to be an intro to sql/relational.  The Simkovics
paper is absolutely perfect for someone like me who wants to try some
experiments but can't commit too much time!  Does any one think time
is ripe for an update to the paper??? ;)  Actually I always wanted a
whole book on postgresql's internals.  There are several books on the
internals of Linux, why not postgresql?  At the minimum more colleges
students will be forced to go through it by their professors :)