Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice

От Ron
Тема Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/4/23 13:10, Evgeny Morozov wrote:
[snip]
I'm now thinking of setting up a dedicated AWS EC2 instance just for
these little DBs that get created by our automated tests. If the problem
happens there as well then that would strongly point towards a bug in
PostgreSQL, wouldn't it?

Many other people besides you would have noticed regular corruption of system catalogs.

Meanwhile, what do I do with the existing server, though? Just try to
drop the problematic DBs again manually?

"Fix the hardware" is what you do.

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.