Re: [PROPOSAL]a new data type 'bytea' for ECPG

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [PROPOSAL]a new data type 'bytea' for ECPG
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Matsumura-san,

> I remove it and attach a new patch. Please review it.
> I feel sorry for asking you to reveiw without contribution.

Don't worry. There is one thing that I don't understand right now. YOu
change ecpg_store_input() to handle the bytea data type, yet you also
change ECPGset_desc() to not use ecpg_store_input() in case of an
bytea. This looks odd to me. Can you please explain that to me?

Thanks

Michael
--
Michael Meskes