Re: question about MS Access connect to Postgresql 6.5.2-1

От Dmitry
Тема Re: question about MS Access connect to Postgresql 6.5.2-1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
There are is a Read-Only option in postgresODBC driver properties... checked
by default :-]
I have seen it in Advanced Options form of Connection dialog during creation
of new data source
in MS Query.
I hope it will help you a little bit.
Dmitry