Re: [HACKERS] Replication status in logical replication

От David Steele
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Replication status in logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/10/18 6:14 AM, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 5:37 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> upstream is what I would have suggested, so +1 here also.
>>>
>>> Will commit.
>>
>> ping?
>>

> Should I add this item to "Older Bugs" of the open item since we
> regarded it as a bug?

I'm going to reclassify this as a bug since everyone seems to agree it
is one.

Simon, are you still planning to commit this?

Thanks,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays