Re: Trying to figure out pgbench

От William Yu
Тема Re: Trying to figure out pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I wonder if the -c parameter is truly submitting everything in parallel.
Having 2 telnet sessions up -- 1 doing -c 1 and another doing -c 100 --
I don't see much different in the display speed messages. Perhaps it's
an issue with the telnet console display limiting the command speed. I
thought about piping the output to /dev/null but then the final TPS
results are also piped there. I can try piping output to a file on a
ramdisk maybe.