Re: ...

От Daniel Vos
Тема Re: ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le 09/08/2019 à 13:02, Luca Ferrari a écrit :
> On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 12:10 PM Daniel Vos <danielv8888@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I use pgadmin 4.11 on windows 10 ( firefox, opera),
>> with a table more 3000 rows
>> if I use the contextual menu  "view / edit data -> all rows", the grid
>> result show 1000 rows.
> Works fine for me on linux/firefox 68.
> How can you say not all tuples are loaded?
> I suggest you to ask on the pgadmin mailing list providing more
> details (and a decent subject).
>
> Luca
sorry about the subject, I slipped before I could put a topic.

and for the number of rows, I can't scroll more than 1000 rows without
making a refresh query.

but no problem I'll report this problem on the pgadmin list

Thank you

От: Luca Ferrari
Сообщение: Re: pg_wal fills up on big update query
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 Tablespace Inconsistency