Re: doc: pg_trgm missing description for GUC"pg_trgm.strict_word_similarity_threshold"

От Ian Barwick
Тема Re: doc: pg_trgm missing description for GUC"pg_trgm.strict_word_similarity_threshold"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/11/19 2:33 AM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 8:17 PM Alexander Korotkov
> <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>>>   > Or is that not worth bothering except on HEAD?  Thoughts?
>>>
>>> Personally I don't think it's that critical, but not bothered either way.
>>> Presumably no-one has complained so far anyway (I only chanced upon the missing
>>> GUC description because I was poking about looking for examples of custom
>>> GUC handling...)
>>
>> I think it worth maintaining consistent documentation and GUC
>> descriptions in back branches.  So, I'm +1 for backpatching.
>>
>> I'm going to commit all 3 patches (documentation, GUC description,
>> documentation indentation) on no objections.
>
> Pushed!

Thanks!

Regards

Ian Barwick

--
  Ian Barwick                   https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: Grace Kahinga
Сообщение: Creating Introductory Resources as GSoD Project
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: BEFORE UPDATE trigger on postgres_fdw table not work