Re: Moving from 7.2.1 to 8.1.5 - looking for jdbc

От Arindam
Тема Re: Moving from 7.2.1 to 8.1.5 - looking for jdbc
Дата
Re: Moving from 7.2.1 to 8.1.5 - looking for jdbc  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
> Arindam <arindam.mukerjee@gmail.com> writes:
> > I am in a fix. Do I need to separately download the jdbc drivers and
> > build them into a jar file?
>
> The jdbc driver is distributed separately now, yes.  See
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/
>
>                        regards, tom lane

Thank you. I was actually looking for a more extensive list of changes
which have happened between these two versions. Is there a place that
can help?

Thanks,
Arindam

Сообщение: Re: Table inheritance implementation.
Сообщение: Re: Table inheritance implementation.