Re: Getting Recordset through returning refcursor

От Clemens Ladisch
Тема Re: Getting Recordset through returning refcursor
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Kubilay Kaan wrote:
> So my question is does the ODBC driver supports refcursor??

The ODBC driver just transmits all SQL commands to the database.

As far as I know, the refcursor type is not available in SQL, only in PL/pgSQL,
which can be used only inside functions.

> "select GetRecordSetByID_ref('refcur', 1); FETCH ALL IN \"refcur\";"

Do these commands work when executed in psql?

Regards,
Clemens