Re: automating perl compile time checking

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: automating perl compile time checking
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/11/18 16:06, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> This affects pretty much nothing. In fact some of the other changes I've
> recently committed were arguably more dangerous. Do you want me to
> revert the whole lot?

No, but this whole let's clean up the Perl code initiative seemed to
have come out of nowhere after feature freeze.  The Perl code was fine
before, so if we're going to be polishing it around it should go into
the next release.  I would actually have liked to have had more time to
discuss some of the changes, since I didn't seem to agree to some of
them at first reading.