Re: [GENERAL] Limiting DB access by role after initial connection?

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Limiting DB access by role after initial connection?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/08/2017 10:37 PM, Ken Tanzer wrote:
> My approach was to have the initial connection made by the owner, and
> then after successfully authenticating the user, to switch to the role
> of the site they belong to.  After investigation, this still seems
> feasible but imperfect.  Specifically, I thought it would be possible to
> configure such that after changing to a more restricted role, it would
> not be possible to change back.  But after seeing this thread
> (http://www.postgresql-archive.org/Irreversible-SET-ROLE-td5828828.html), I'm
> gathering that this is not the case.

See set_user for a possible solution: https://github.com/pgaudit/

HTH,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Вложения

От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toastvalue 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100