Re: MS Access adds always actual day in time defined postgres column

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: MS Access adds always actual day in time defined postgres column
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

On 2017/12/15 22:32, Uwe Nowag wrote:

Hallo,

We are moving BackEnd tables from a large MS Access application to postgresql.

In one table we have a field “Zeit" defined in postgres as

time(0) without time zone DEFAULT ('now'::text)::time(0) without time zone,

Why don't you use timestamp?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

The linked table inside Access shows the actual day in front of the time value. Using the 24-hour format for displaying time values in Access looks fine. But by entering the field, the day appears automatically.

If I import the same table via ODBC to excel, I have the same behavior: the day appears as prefix inside the time cell.
In the non Microsoft Application tool "ODBC query tool v1.39" (Jaime de los Hoyos) everything works fine.
The problem probably concerns only Microsoft products.

Cause I can't merge the time and the day field together in one timestamp field, I am looking for a workaround.

we use
MS Access 2010
ODBC: PostgreSQL Unicode 10.00.00 PSQLODBC35W.DLL 13.10.2017
PostgreSQL 10.1 as backend on ubuntu

thanks

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Best regards | Cordialement

Uwe Nowag
Datenbanken/Software | Software Development

T +49 30 844168-502
F +49 30 844168-503
M +49 175 5821272
nowag@mbg-solutions.com

Mastbau Gärtner GmbH | Naumannpark | Haus 12 | Wilhelm-Kabus-Straße 46 | 10829 Berlin | Germany
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg Nr. 96 HRB 20003 | USt.-Id.-Nr.: DE 136 728 360
Geschäftsführer: Jens Gockel, Karl-Heinz Simon
www.mbg-solutions.com

Вложения