Re: [PERFORM] Monitoring tool for Postgres Database

От gevans
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Monitoring tool for Postgres Database
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

+1 for Datadog.  It is highly configurable, but out of the box the postgres integration collects a good amount of useful stuff. Tech support is also good.

http://docs.datadoghq.com/integrations/postgresql/

Grant Evans

Enova Inc.

gevans@enova.com