Re: TODO list (was Re: Contributing with code)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: TODO list (was Re: Contributing with code)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/3/18 11:10, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> This text was added by [1] as saying:
>     > This list contains '''some known PostgreSQL bugs and feature
>     > requests''' and we hope it contains all such
> (before this, it said "all known Pg bugs" which seemed too optimistic,
> so the correction was in a good direction) and later amended by [2] to
> the current wording ("This list contains '''known PostgreSQL bugs and
> feature requests''' and we hope it is complete").  I think [1]'s wording
> was okay, but the other one not so much.
>
> I rewrote the text.  I thought about presenting my draft here first, but
> hey, it's a wiki.

I went through it just now as well.  I have cleaned up the formatting a
bit and removed some entries that were done.

It's not bad really, as long as the intro text is more appropriate.

Сообщение: Re: TODO list (was Re: Contributing with code)
Сообщение: Re: TODO list (was Re: Contributing with code)