Re: [GENERAL] Protocol 2 and query parameters support

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Protocol 2 and query parameters support
Дата
Список pgsql-general

?
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/protocol-changes.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Konstantin Izmailov
Сообщение: [GENERAL] Protocol 2 and query parameters support
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Failed dependencies for Pgadmin4 Web in Centos 7