Re: Setting permissions to access schema and language

От dipti shah
Тема Re: Setting permissions to access schema and language
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This can be done using "GRANT...ON..SCHEMA...". See http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/sql-grant.html

Cheers.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Jignesh Shah <jignesh.shah1980@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I know how to set the permissions for tables. Could anyone tell me how to restrict people accessing and creating schemas? Also, is it possible to restrict language permissions? Suppose I want only few users should use C language and for rest of users it should be missing. How can I restrict permissions on languages?

Thanks in advanced,
Jignesh