Re: Questions on PostGreSQL Authentication mechanism...

От dipti shah
Тема Re: Questions on PostGreSQL Authentication mechanism...
Дата
Re: Questions on PostGreSQL Authentication mechanism...  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Richard and Alvaro. The "show hba_file" is great solution. Thanks a ton. Could you tell me from where to get all such commands?

Thanks,
Dip
On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
dipti shah escribió:
> Thanks Richard. those chapters are very useful. I got to know most of
> concepts but didn't find the location of pg_hba.conf file so that I can
> verify it. I have connected to my database using "postgres" user. Could you
> tell me how to open pg_hba.conf file?

Run this:
       SHOW hba_file;

--