Re: Transition Tables doesn´t have OID

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Transition Tables doesn´t have OID
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/1/18 8:51 AM, PegoraroF10 wrote:
> ok
> then, help me to find alternatives to it.
> As I sad, sometimes whe change our PK, so using OID would be a smart way to
> have a join between old and new transition tables and we would like to use
> transition tables because each statement is a lot faster than each row for
> auditing purposes.
>
> So, whats the alternative ? One trigger for each row just for changing PK
> values (will occur few times) and another trigger for each statement to do
> the logging ?

If you don't want to change the structure of your tables that would be
seem to be the way to go. It will require some thought to make sure the
'for each row' and 'for each statement' don't interfere with each other.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Transition Tables doesn´t have OID
Сообщение: Re: Transition Tables doesn´t have OID