Re: After 10 -> 15 upgrade getting "cannot commit while a portal is pinned" on one python function

От Jeff Ross
Тема Re: After 10 -> 15 upgrade getting "cannot commit while a portal is pinned" on one python function
Дата
Re: After 10 -> 15 upgrade getting "cannot commit while a portal is pinned" on one python function
Список pgsql-general
On 3/20/24 16:25, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> On 3/20/24 15:18, Jeff Ross wrote:
>> Greetings!
>>
>> I built a trigger fired process that copies an "order" from our
>> production database to our dev database.  An order, in this case, is
>> an initial row from a table and all of the rows in all of the tables
>> in that database/schema that are needed to satisfy all of the foreign
>> key constraints for the original insert. Through a web page, one of
>> our folks can select a schema and an order id to copy.  That
>> information is then inserted into a table.  A trigger attached to
>> that table takes care of copying the necessary rows using a function
>> that uses both plython3u and psycopg2.  I can supply the source code
>> if that will help.
>
> I think that will help, especially the interaction between psycopg2
> and plpython3u.

As requested:

https://openvistas.net/copy_orders_to_dev.html

Jeff

Сообщение: Re: After 10 -> 15 upgrade getting "cannot commit while a portal is pinned" on one python function
Сообщение: Re: After 10 -> 15 upgrade getting "cannot commit while a portal is pinned" on one python function